28/6/09

Pulau Ubin Day I (Image Heavy)

Finally it’s done. Only edited some photos.


Saw this man ‘walking’ the trolley while I was on the bus heading Changi Village.


Jetty


Jetty Front


On the boat


Netting fish


Boatman


I used to come here during my poly attachment to service the water pump here.


Guard dog?


Baby Wild boar


Camera shy =.=”


Ant nest


Twin tower?


Unattended food


Orange troopers


The famous ah pek drink store


This is a German Girl Shrine. I came across an article online, so I headed down to have a look.


Inside


The story


First time I see dog eating raw fish… they like sashimi too I guess


Looks like it’s touching the building


This is the puppies’ mother


Hawk?


Moon


Moon rise at Pulau Ubin

Photos: ksong
Camera: D80
Copyright © 2009 ksong. All rights reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment