28/7/09

Sentosa 18 July 2009 (Image Heavy)

Some of the photos I took during the visit to Fort Siloso and Images of Singapore. For my project again.

Fort Siloso


Yamashita


British surrender to the Japanese


Don’t worry if you think you saw a ‘ghostly’ figure. It’s 100% human at the time I took this photo. My camera was set to exposure mode…


Japanese surrender to the Allies


This lizard’s ancestor witnessed the fall of Singapore. They live to tell the tales.


Sam, the guide during the ride.

Images of Singapore


1819 Treaty – Founding of Singapore


At first sight, I thought the girl is real.


This is the place where I saw the girl with a ‘tail’ while waiting for the train to come.

Photos: ksong
Camera: D80
Copyright © 2009 ksong. All rights reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment