9/12/08

Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore 2008

Just finished sorting out the photos I took.


Waiting for first bus....


Starting point entrance.


Nice sky...


I thought it's the safety car from F1, it's a clock car.


Yes, he's the first!


Balloon girls =X


This way please, thank you.


Reminds me of a kind of fish.


Hey! No flying pl0x!


This is the camera the emcee was referring to.


I am good!


33340 reporting

A Tribute to the young at heart


Champion!!! I salute you!


The tall!


It's Christmas!!


My CO wor! LTC Ong KS (Same as me, keke)


150m to go, keep going!


From Brazil and I am proud!


Something happened! Security wanted to take him away.....


But he got away.

Our future runners

Medal


Woot!!!


WE DID IT!!


I am so proud of myself. XD

These guys are good, but not sure where are they from.

NUS Alpha Verve

Bowen Secondary School Band (If I didn't remember wrongly)

TP Blazers (Temasek Polytechnic)

Photos: ksong
Copyright © 2008 ksong. All rights reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment