17/7/10

Timex Tri Run 2010 (Image Heavy)

Photos taken during the Tri run on 11 July 2010.


Taken from the LRT Station


Timex Fashion Run?


Huh?


Relax! Take a photo.


Starting point of the 10km run


Odd one out


Run the Bollywood way


I can’t see!!


Mok Ying Ren, Singapore’s fastest long distant runner?


Nike Air lets you run on air. See the lady to believe it.


Not touching the ground? I told you so!


Looking for a rubbish bin


Woke up so early today, I could have a nap while running


Adam, one arm runner.


My friend J.J.


BANANA! Here I come!!!


How come he looks like the abalone noodle stall owner?


Dinosaur uses its tail for balancing, girl uses their hair >.<


5km run is starting


She looks pregnant


Slow and steady


The small and big of a marathon


Barefoot runner, Pua


21km? No sweat, I have got a towel


Is he the one who scored a gold in his IPPT (TV ad)?


Hi Mr Mohan


Who is ‘cooler’?


Another barefoot runner spotted wearing a ‘fivefingers’.


I thought she just ran pass me (scroll up a bit).


Pere Ocean, the official drink for the event.


0001 or 1000


ARRRRRRRGH


Finishing point


Adam again, choinging to the end.


You run I run


One shoe runner?


SO CUTE.


Singapore Blade Runner


So many boost drink, I want some too

Photos: ksong
Camera: D80 Lens: 17-50mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
Copyright © 2010 ksong. All rights reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment